Hi everyone! I say everyone, it's probably nobody at all, yet. I'm a microprocessor engineer. I've recently tried finding another one to replace me, because I've been doing this too long. I've found loads who say they are, but they're not. So, here am I, offering to teach anyone who's interested how to get involved with this INCREDIBLY TECHNICAL AND CLEVER STUFF ! Dear reader - it isn't. Really it isn't. It's very, very simple. The people who make the chips and the software we use are the clever ones. They make it easy for us ordinary people to use them. To be honest, the hardest bit is thinking of something to do with them. If you're interested in this sort of stuff, you will have heard of things like Arduino and Raspberry Pi and such like. "Make your own computer," they say. No, you won't. You'll buy theirs, and there will be strange experiments to do, using strange languages, and you won't have MADE anything. ...
Comments
Post a Comment